Join Our Team
ABA Squad is a growing and team-oriented ABA clinical company that provides high quality, ethically oriented applied behavior analysis (ABA) services to children with autism and other developmental disabilities.
Our services include ABA therapy, social skills groups, school-readiness preparation, tutoring, early literacy training, and parent and professionals training. Our clinical team is comprised of energetic and enthusiastic individuals, who are passionate and dedicated to the field of behavior analysis. Our diverse and experienced clinicians come from many educational and cultural backgrounds, but most importantly, the clinicians at ABA Squad share a unified vision of rallying ABA professional to make a positive impact on behavior.
We are so excited to share that our team is growing! See our list of positions available below:
We are currently seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Registered Behavior Technician in Saint Louis area.
Saint Louis area
- Implement all clinical programs as assigned by the behavior analyst
- Create program materials when necessary
- Collect data for all reduction and acquisition behaviors
- Graph all reduction and acquisition data
- Train parents on behavioral protocol and model procedures when necessary
- Submit written documentation in accordance with insurance guidelines
- Attend therapist trainings
- Current RBT certificate in good standing OR willingness to complete the certification requirements at the expense of ABA Squad
- Experience working with children preferred
- Valid driver’s license and personal auto insurance
- Ability to operate computers, electronic devices, office machinery and other devices associated with clinical treatment
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Team oriented attitude
- Ability to multitask
- Adaptability and eagerness to work in a changing environment
- Dependable and strong problem-solving skills
- Competitive rate/salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid time off,
- Paid holidays
- Certification financial assistance
- In-person and online trainings
- Collaborative team environment
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for the position, click the “Click to Apply” button below.